Some foods have got a bad reputation like fats. Whenever these come into picture, everyone is like, no ways. But as they say the intake is not bad, but the quantities and frequency of consumption can be. So these foods are not that bad as they seem. Let us find some of the food stuffs, which are not that bad to eat.
Check out and be happy to find your favourite one in the list…
- Processed Cheese – According to some studies, processed cheese can be preferred to real one. When you look at the ingredients involved in that cheese, there are some components named as natural enzymes. These enzymes make this cheese clump and melt when kept separately in the pan. Whereas processed cheese bypasses all the processes and thus melts smoothly. At the end of the day, this will remain cheese only.
- Artificial Flavor – Both natural as well as artificial flavors are prepared in labs. But as far as natural flavors are concerned, these are completely isolated from the natural sources, whereas later isn’t. However, it is not necessary that natural flavors are healthier than artificial ones. According to some studies, natural coconut flavor is basically not derived from coconut, but is taken from the bark of a tree. The process of extraction done kills the entire tree which in turns raises the price of the product. Artificial flavors are cheap and prepared in certified laboratories.
- Fats – Good kinds of fats should be always chosen as it is the demand of our brain also. So skipping saturated fats, but not completely can be a good choice, but healthy omega-3s aren’t bad.
- Sugar – It is never recommended to consume sugar in high amounts, but real sugar is much better than those artificial sweeteners. Eating too much of some artificial sweeteners can make you unable to gauge the calories consumed. In fact, a soda drink can make your body welcome that another brownie. Natural sugar can maintain the insulin response in the body. It isn’t that bad!
- Food Prepared in Microwave – These have got some kind of bad impression since many years. But some studies say that microwaving the food can preserve some nutrients that get destroyed by frying or overcooking. However you should skip bagged popcorn from microwave as its inner lining may produce harmful bi-products.
So from now, I guess, you wouldn’t say no to these foods as these are not that scary.