More than 80 percent of US population of today is plagued with back pain. It is a common health affliction faced by countless number of people in the present times all over the world. Backache causes intense pain in lower, middle or upper region of back. As compared to other lower back pain affects badly and occurs in men and women both. There are many causes for the back pain to strike.
In this article we will provide you some causes, symptoms and remedies to put a stop on pesky back ache.
Prime Reasons of Back Pain
- Sitting or standing in the same position for long duration
- Irregular monthly cycle in women
- Prostate or kidney related issues
- Improper functioning of kidney
- Wearing high heels footwear
- Sleeping in wrong position
- Excessive physical labor
- Straining of the joints
- Muscular tension
10. Improper posture
11. Lack of exercise
12. Back injury
14. Joint pain
Underlying Signs of Backache
- Pain in middle and lower part of back
- Changes in bladder or bowel habits
- Pain around waist and hips
- Weakness in feet and legs
- Pain leaves you anxious
- Stiffness along the spine
- Muscle weakness
- Constant ache
- Mood swings
Homemade Solutions of Backache
- Stop living a sedentary lifestyle. Take a well balanced diet along with 30 minutes of workout on a daily basis. The combination of these two can shoo away the backache from your life.
- An effective method to get rid of back pain is soaking 60 grams of cuscus grass, wheat, and coriander in water overnight. Next morning, add 30 grams coriander and cuscus grass in this mixture. Now boil the mixture in pan until only 2/3 portion is left. Intake of this concoction relieves pain naturally.
- Have you ever tried hot packs for your back pain? Take a hot water bottle and give you back a nice and warm massage with this to treat backache.
- Mint oil gives you relief from even severe back pain. Lightly massage your back with this oil to get relief from the pain.
- If you are a tea drinker, then 5 cloves, 5 black pepper and add 1 gram dry ginger powder to the tea. Sip this tea twice in a day for good results.
Simply keep these tips in your mind and overcome this condition fruitfully and with much effectiveness.