What can you do when you are facing frequent bloating, bad gas along with painful bowels?
- The first thing that you need to take into account is to increase the intake of fiber in your diet. Insoluble fibers are whole grains, vegetables and wheat. These make your stool bulk and passes away slowly without any pain and problem. Figs and prunes are soluble fiber which can be taken as snacks in your diet. Fiber rich foods reduce gas and bloating in the body and detoxify the system regularly eliminating constipation and intestinal disorder.
Yes, constipation can be treated at home. All you need to do is change your food habit and take little care of your health.
- Along with fiber, your diet must also contain lots of fluid. Yes, fluids help the functions of digestion in the body and keep your colon clean. Making bowel movement easy and comfortable, fluids keep the body hydrated and reduce constipation from your system. However, fluid doesn’t mean caffeine containing drinks and beverages.
- Practice physical activity on a regular basis that will help the body to stay fit with accelerated metabolism and digestion. Regular sessions of exercises, increases the pace of body metabolism and absorption. Walking a mile every day can go a long way in reducing the pangs of constipation from your body.
- Do not indulge in fast foods or processed products, low in nutrition, it aggravates the functions of the system in your body and leads to constipation, gas, bloating and other types of intestinal disorder. The worst part is that processed products contain additives and preservatives which hampers the body and lowers immunity. In America, fast food consumption is one of the main causes of obesity in people of different age groups. This type of diet contains several carcinogenic substances which makes one prone to different types of cancer in the body.
- In addition to these, you must drink at least 2 liters of water every day to keep the internal system under proper condition and eliminate complication. Never postpone the pressure of your bowels, this leads to constipation in the body. Add lots of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and limit the intake of coffee and tea.
Maintain a regular dietary pattern so that you don’t have to face these intestinal irregularities. Start your day with a glass of water and two spoons of honey. This will keep constipation at bay. But in case, even after maintaining a proper fiber rich diet with lots of fluid your problem persists, you must see the physician at the earliest to diagnose the issue.