Irrespective of their gender, people smoke cigarettes and don’t really bother that statutory warning written right before them on their cigarette packs. In spite of those repetitive warnings, if a smoker does not pay heed to these it’s but a way of self abasement and destruction.
You should actually know that no one is going to make you realize the facts. And in fact with lots of awareness these days, an educated person is self responsible for all the things and should actually get this undeniable fact that smoking can be fatal. And if it’s not fatal, it may end up causing you a huge number of health issues.
Hazards of Smoking that Effect Men and Women both-
Be it repetitive or anything else, but from an awareness perspective, just have a look upon some main side effects and damages smoking causes-
- Lung Damage- Smoking will literally damage your lungs in some irrevocable manner. In case you are a healthy drinker, you still have that chance to live because liver is an organ that regenerates itself, but lungs once damaged won’t have a chance to come back to a healthier state.
- Cancer- This bold warning is ignored so easily. Nicotine is a well known carcinogen that is responsible for cancer and may affect any part of the system. The worst hit parts are lungs, throat, and mouth. Women have a probability of developing cancer in reproductive organs and become prone to breast cancer.
- Pregnancy Issues- The childbearing gender can be very drastically affected by smoking in the form of miscarriages. Even smoking can also hamper a woman’s fertility issues by making her unable to conceive a child. Women who smoke during their pregnancy produce abnormal or unhealthy offspring.
- Low Sperm Count- Among men, smoking can be considered as one of the prime reasons of having a low sperm count. The sperms present in semen get their motility reduced or simply die because of smoking. Eventually it grounds infertility. Its affects can be to an extent of making a man impotent.
- Hormonal Imbalance- Hormonal imbalance can target both men and women, and its chances are aggravated by smoking. Men generally have symptoms like hair loss and bad skin texture while women are affected with irregular periods and insomnia.
So, as like the discussion, its conclusion is also monotonous, yet important; quit smoking as soon as you can.