Suffering from toothache is one of the most uncomfortable experiences that one can have in his/her life. A toothache feels as if someone hit you from a ball and made you immobilized. What would you do when all of a sudden you starting feeling excruciating toothache…??? You usually would get confused and dazzled and look for some method that could give you quick and effective relief.
Before discussing about the remedial measures of toothache, one should also know of the triggers that can cause toothache. The extreme hazard to the teeth is processed food, high sugar content and a well balanced or inappropriate diet.
In addition to this, below are some other reasons that give you unbearable toothache.
- Unhealthy diet
- Tooth decaying
- Muscle spasms
- Infection in mouth
- Swelling of the pulp
- Acute ulcerative gingivitis
- Diseases related to gums
- Cracked or fractured tooth
- Regular intake of soft drinks
- Inflammation of the gum around a tooth
- Extreme intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates
Toothache is one of those things that creeps you up when you would least expect it. An unbearable toothache can really mess up your life for a couple of days. If you never have faced this situation as of now then you must know about the signs of toothache.
Symptoms of TOOTHACHE are as follows…
- Swelling of the jaw
- Swelling around a tooth
- Excruciating pain in tooth
- Injury related to gums/teeth
- Cold or hot sensitivity in mouth
- Discharge or bleeding around gums or tooth
Are you suffering from toothache and want to do something from within the comfort of your home before you take appointment from your dentist? Below is a list of some easy and natural solutions that you can use right at your home to temporarily give relief to your toothache:
- Garlic clove works efficiently in the treatment of toothache. Place a clove of garlic on the cavity will provide you instant relief from a toothache.
- Take 1 cup of water and mix few pinches of salt in this. Gargling with this mixture can effectively alleviate the ache from tooth and it also battles against the infection that causes ache in your mouth.
- Cut down the intake of sugar, carbonated drinks, processed food, carbohydrates etc. Take a healthy diet and bid adieu to toothache.
Toothache is not a severe problem but it can really give you sleepless nights. So, if you delay the treatment of toothache then it can even result in you losing a jewel from your precious natural tooth set. Try out these remedies and seek the help of a dentist to heal it from the root.