Are you feeling lethargic or out of sync? Do you have skin problems, pains and aches, or various digestive troubles? Shirking from your healthier habits lately? Or do you have trouble fighting off your weight?
If your answers to these questions indicate the same thing then it is time to detox your body and make it toxin free!
What is Body Detoxification!
Followed for centuries by various cultures around the whole world including ayurveda and other herbal systems, detoxification is all about cleaning, resting and nourishing your body from inside out. Removing toxins, then feeding body with essential healthy nutrients, detoxifying can help us fight diseases and can renew our ability to maintain finest health. It is an effective alternative to medicines that helps detoxify our body.
You need to detoxify your body, if you are having:
- Skin problems
- Aches & pains
- Digestive problems
- Trouble in losing weight
Reasons to Detoxify your Body!!
- Presence of Toxic Air: The air you breathe is filled with chemicals such as carbon monoxide, lead, sulfur oxides, and nitrogen oxides.
- Contaminated Water: No matter how much you purify the water you drink, it still remains contaminated to certain extent. For cleaning water chlorine is used but when it combines with organic materials, the results are hazardous.
- Food Supply: Since water is not free from chemicals same goes for the food supply as well, these supplies include antibiotics, pesticides, dyes, and waxes.
- Dangerous Chemicals: Expensive personal care products that you use contain dangerous chemicals that can also damage your liver.
- Medications: Various prescribed drugs or medicines cause much harm than healing to the sufferer.
We are practically living in a toxic world and braving the devastating effects of the same. Have you thought that until when your body can handle these hazardous toxics? Not too long! Fret not and adapt these easy methods to remain safe!
Adapt these simple methods and help your body by making little changes in your lifestyle.
- Eating organic foods that are rich in antioxidants.
- Nourishing the body with vitamins, minerals, and herbs that support liver functions.
- Flushing out impurities by drinking plenty of water and exercising.
- Encouraging use of natural products.
- Quitting toxic habits, such as smoking or drinking alcohol or caffeine.
- Breathing deeply so that oxygen circulates smoothly through your system.
- Promoting positive emotions.
- Avoiding stress or much negative thoughts.
- Practicing hydrotherapy- Taking a hot shower for five minutes wherein water runs on your back and then repeating the same with cold water. Do this at least three times and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
- Allowing your body to sweat in sauna so that your body eradicates waste through perspiration.
Consider these easy steps and lead a healthy and long life!