Both teenagers & adults can encounter pimple like red tiny spots on almost every part of their body including the front & back of thighs, stomach, arms & bums!!!!
Nobody wants to confess it, but most of the individuals have had bum spots in their life……..
The acne appeared on your butt can be very uncomfortable & embarrassing experience as this spot is considered more sensitive than other parts. They restrict your natural bodily movements & you would rather hide from your closed ones or spouse. In such desperate condition you seek out for the best comforting help.
The common reason of buttock acne owes to one of the culprits that activate the growth of acne on other body locations. It is- Clogging of skin pores, due to sweat, oil & dirt triggers the development of bacteria that grounds this irritating, inflammable red spots.
What to do with butt spots?
- Consulting to a Dermatologist is the best way. He can assist you well by finding out the root cause of buttock pimples. You can rely on your doctor for best treatment.
- Apart from this there are also other alternatives which you can apply in order to get rid of acne appeared on your butt. Using cosmetic products, soap or detergent may cause inflammation to your acne so it is best to avoid these products.
- Perspiration is a natural occurring in our body which is absorbed by the clothes you wear. So wash your body with hypoallergenic soap otherwise sweat & dirt may cause pimples.
- Selection of innerwear is also vital here. Ill-fitting or tight underwear can apply continuous pressure to the area & will heat up your butts & lead to occlusion. This predisposes to bacterial infection. So use cotton made innerwear instead of polyester or nylon.
- Squeezing or pricking your bum acne can lead to further infection. In order to get relief from bum spots, wash your acne affected butt area 2 or 3 times a day with a specific acne sterilizer or fragrance-free soap. You can also use cream with salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide which can help you to dry your acne.
Apart from these remedies you should also maintain a healthy balanced diet & drink plenty of water in order to get rid of irksome butt acne.