Many people suffer from a number of hypertensive issues. Some do take medications for these, while others simply do nothing about it. Hypertension may lead to some other problems such as high blood pressure. Instead of going for medications, which sooner or later lead to some side effects, you can try some natural methods to calm your nerves and for the maintenance of a stress free attitude. Some foods are there that can instantly calm down your temperament. These can be an easy solution for most of the hypertension related problems.
Foods for a hypersensitive person:
- Pumpkin seeds – These are filled with zinc, which is an essential nutrient to deal with stress levels. Apart from managing stress, these are also responsible for improving immune system. Deficiency of zinc in our body may lead to depression and petulance. Consequently pumpkin seeds are one of the best foods for calming nerves. Pumpkin seeds can be eaten after roasting them or can be added to various dishes. One can have dried seeds in raw form as well.
- Eggs – Eggs are loaded with nutrients like Vitamins, minerals and some healthy fats. These can release endorphins, i.e., chemicals present in brain for the tolerance to pain, tension and stress in our body. So have eggs to relieve stress.
- Celery – Celery can reduce the high blood pressure and therefore calms our nerves. A chemical called phthalides is contained in celery which can relax the muscles of arteries. This can be used as a seasoning in salads or dishes.
- Sweet potatoes – Sweet potatoes are rich sources of beta-carotene, calcium and dietary fiber and all of these help in lowering the stress levels. You can have this nerve calming food everyday if you have the issue of hypertension.
- Walnuts - Walnuts are good at reducing stress and elevating mood. These deal with hypertension issues very efficiently. Being rich in omega 3 fatty acids, magnesium and Vitamins, it cools down a person even in case of severe stress. Have a bit of these nuts to get real results.
- Yoghurt - Some yoghurt and you are saved from the hypersensitivity. It is one of the best options with riboflavin, calcium, Vitamin B6 and B12, to deal with stress.
Along with stress relief, these foods will enhance your overall health also. So, it is wiser to include all of these in your diet to get calm and composed and say bye to hypersensitivity and all other related issues.