If you think only medicines can deal with pain, then you are not really right. Some foods have got excellent pain relieving properties. All you need to eat correct food that is beneficial for you. Certain foods are the combined package to provide anti inflammation and pain reduction. These natural pain relief remedies have been used since earlier times. Check out for some of these foods.
- Ginger as blood flow stimulant: One of the healthiest spices used in food to add to its flavor. This cooking ingredient stimulates blood flow and improves circulation. In addition to this, it also acts as an anti-inflammatory substance and thus helps to reduce pain. Thus this is considered as one of the most amazing food items.
- Flax as a regenerative: Flax is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. This can regenerate body tissues. These can be easily added to food as it gives an amazing flavor to it. Flax seeds get converted to a substance in our body, which has anti-inflammatory features. The person who wants to have an easy and quick recovery from wounds can have flax.
- Turmeric as wound healer: Turmeric has got so many medicinal benefits and one of them is healing effect. Turmeric is like wonder drugs to wounds and pain. One can have it raw or apply on the wounds in a paste form. This has got the same effect as a pain killer medicine has got.
- Olive oil as pain relief for arthritis: If a person is suffering from the pain of arthritis, the best solution for that is to replace the cooking oil with olive oil. Olive oil contains an element known as oleocanthal which is anti inflammatory and can help with all kinds of body pain. This oil consumption is healthy and thus can be made habitual.
- Walnuts: The small shell containing walnuts also contain huge health benefits along with the tasty nut. Walnuts are extreme sources of omega-3 fatty acids which is a protective fat for the body. Also it contains alpha-linolenic avid that the body can’t produce by itself. Consumption of 2 to 3 walnuts in a day can be an effective solution to all inflammatory issues of the body.
All these foods mentioned are easily available and good in taste or flavor. So, add them to your food, either raw or cooked and feel difference.