Among others, the main aspects of grooming ourselves are (important) unwanted hair removal. Many women (I think all!) and now-a-days many men too consider hair removing a vital part of their overall looks. There are so many hair removal options available that promises hassle free results but sometimes, deciding the right procedure becomes quite confusing.
There are numerous of methods to remove hair that we can choose from like creams, waxing, electrolysis, epilators, shaving and even laser treatments. But we should not use them blindly without noticing their uses and ill effects. Let us have a look.
The Various Methods:
Shaving: It is less time consuming but reportedly gives razor burns and scratches.
Creams: They are easy to use but their chemicals can affect our skin.
Waxing: It is comparatively painful but gives long lasting results without harming us.
Electrolysis: Though it is expensive (in thousands) but ensures a permanent removal.
Among all these methods we tend to use more of creams and wax. Creams have been used mostly by the beginners so it becomes all the more important to know its whereabouts in order to avoid any problem.
The Advantages of using it: Hair removal creams contain chemicals that dissolve hair at its roots.
- It is a painless method of removing hair faster especially when you are invited for a surprise dinner.
- Hair grows softer than after shaving and there are no razor burns too!
- It is an affordable way too and they are easily available in all the drug stores around the area.
- When hair removal creams are used our hair gets removed from below the surface. That means that hair will take longer to grow again. So it gives long lasting results too as compared to other methods like shaving and waxing.
- It is a very easy method and you can do it on your own without anybody’s help even if you are a beginner.
- They successfully help our skin to exfoliate itself.
The Sad News:
Then how can hair removal creams harm us? Check out:
- The chemicals present in these creams can cause irritations and allergies too. That is why it is recommended to use it over a small patch to confirm its compatibility.
- Those who have coarse hair, they cannot reap satisfying results.
- They are known to darken our skin if used continuously.
So choose your method but keep a check over its usage as excess of everything is always bad!