Heart is an important organ of body which regulates the flow of blood and maintains the level of purity in blood. Heart ailments have became a common sight in modern times because of the sedentary lifestyle, stress and poor eating habits. All these causes heart diseases which can even cause the death of a person.
To stay away from these diseases you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you know anyone who is a coronary heart ailment sufferer, you need to know some important facts related to this. Sit relaxed and read this article for a healthy and happy heart.
Causes of heart diseases
- Excessive weight
- Hereditary factors
- Past heart attacks
- Abnormal heart valves
- Taking too much stress
- High level of cholesterol
- Over intake of fatty food
- Coronary artery disease
- Lack of physical activities
- Too much consumption of alcohol
Warning Signs of Heart Diseases
- Arm ache
- Pain in chest
- Rapid heartbeat
- Poor level of energy
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or weakness
- Discomfort in abdominal area
- Fullness, pressure or squeezing sensation in chest
- Feeling of discomfort in arm, throat, back and arms
How to cure/treat heart diseases at home?
- The most vital step is make changes in your sedentary lifestyle. Start working not only keep your heart healthy but also tone down your body.
- Have a look at that stuff which you eat. Are they really healthy? Eat fresh, less fatty and healthy stuff for a strong heart.
- One of the ancient cures to treat heart disease is drink milk with garlic. Take 1-2 cloves of garlic and mix it in a glass of milk. Drink this milk before jumping to bed. Do this for few weeks and get desired results.
- No doubt, pomegranate leaves works like a wonder. Grind few pomegranate leaves with water. Take this decoction twice in a day would cure diseases related to heart.
- Juices, juices and juices are the best way to deal with this. Mix fresh spinach juice, carrot juice and cucumber juice in equal parts. Drink it twice in a day improves chest pain and reduces the chances of heart diseases.
Early detection is very important for the protection of heart. Along with these preventive measures one can take medical treatments to tackle heart disease.