Acne is the formation of zits, boils, pimples and blackheads or whiteheads on the skin. It is a debilitating problem for your beauty and causes great damage to the skin.
How acne is caused?
Acne is caused by the blockage of hair follicles on the face, chest and back at the time of puberty. It is caused by the excess secretion of oil under the due to the blockage of skin pore by dirt and grime. People mostly suffer from acne at the time of puberty but it can affect person of any age.
Methods to treat acne:
- Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder and apply it on your face before going to sleep. Wash your face gently with lukewarm water in the morning. You will see great positive effects on your body.
- If you are suffering from acne then drinking water can be helpful as it helps in flushing the toxins outside the body through urination. It also helps in keeping your skin hydrated from inside.
- Don’t press or squeeze the pimples on the skin, it may promote spreading of pimples on other parts of skin also.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables; they are great source of vitamins and minerals. You can also eat whole grains to provide fiber to your body that helps in removing waste from the body.
- Don’t wash your face too often and keep your environment clean. Washing face repeatedly may trigger secretion of oil in skin causing acne and keeping your environment clean helps in avoiding sticking of dirt and grime on your skin, which may cause further problems.
Remedies to treat acne scars:
- Lemon: Clean your face with cotton soaked in lemon juice to remove the scars caused by acne. Lemon is very useful in treating dark scars. Avoid going out in skin after applying lemon on skin or your skin may get burnt. It is best to apply it at night.
- Olive oil: Massage with olive oil on your skin, it contains nutrients that moisturize your skin and penetrate deep in the skin to make your skin soft and smooth.
- Baking soda: Baking soda helps in exfoliating the blackheads from the skin which are the biggest cause of formation of acne. Mix one teaspoon of baking powder with two teaspoon of filtered water and rub this mixture on your face.
Use these simple tips to treat acne and acne scars at home and revive your beauty.