The three essential things to keep human digestive system healthy are water, fiber and exercise; lack of these result in constipation. Constipation occurs because your intestine becomes compact with dry wastes making you strain during bowels
When you are having less than three times bowel per week you are indeed suffering from this discomforting constipation. It is damn serious once it becomes chronic. So, it is recommended to seek the advice of a medical practitioner before it becomes chronic.
Here are some absolutely natural cures to constipation. These ten remedies will relieve you from any kind of constipation. This piece highlights the various types of cures and their benefits.
1) Ayurvedic Triphala: The ancient ayurvedic cure for constipation is Triphala with enhanced nutritional benefits for the body. It mainly consists of natural herbs like Amla, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. Acting as purgative and a lubricating bulk laxative, it cures all kinds of digestive disorders. Eliminating all the toxic waste from your body, it clears your colon and boosts a healthy digestion.
2) Psyllium Husk: This offers an excellent solution to constipation. Obtained from the seeds of Plantago ovata it offers the best homemade remedy to cure the problem of constipation.
3) Bael: Bael is an excellent fruit covered with a shell with the sweet fruit within. It has the excellent properties to combat stomach disorders. For those suffering from constipation it is recommended to consume Bael for 2 months early in the morning on an empty stomach.
4) Senna: Popularly known as Markandika, Senna helps in curing constipation by promoting regular bowels.
5) Liquorices: Adding nutritional value to your body and best when combined with Senna leaves, the fiber content makes bowels regular. Liquorices make your stool soft and help free flow of the fecal matter without any clogging.
6) Coriander Leave: It has got immense benefits as it stabilizes digestion in the body and eliminates all forms of irregularities.
7) Grapes: This delicious and tempting green fruit has got numerous nutritional values. It clears your bowels and is excellent in treating constipation.
8) Dandelion: If you are suffering from constipation, mix some Dandelion powder in your tea and drink the solution. It will immediately clear your colon and help in stool movement.
9) Amaltas: Mix the pulp of this fruit in some lukewarm water and drink it regularly; it will eliminate the pain of constipation. However, do seek the advice of the doctor when pregnant.
10) Honey: The nectar of nature, honey is the best form of constipation cure. If you have constipation and irregular bowels, mix two spoonful of honey in a glass of warm water and drink it daily and see yourself healthy and strong.