Great shape and perfect body curves are not achieved by any secret formula. If it would have got some short cuts, world would have been full of people with perfect bodies. To speed up your fitness results you can make use of some amazing steps. Body should be challenged with some exercise changes.
Expert tips to work out
- Dynamic warm-ups: Warm-ups should always be interesting. While jogging can warm-up your legs for exercising, you definitely require something else as well to prepare your upper body. Replace your warm ups with dynamic ones. Full body warm-ups will allow a variety of movements to be done with your body and will increase blood circulation.
For this you have to stand with legs apart, slightly more than your shoulder width. Hold a medium fitness ball. Now push your hips back and after that drop into squat while touching your left foot with the ball. Rise up and repeat for opposite side. Do this for about 2 times in a day, alternating sides with each set.
- One legged moves: These moves require more neuromuscular coordination to stabilize knee, ankle, thigh bone and pelvic region. Single limb has to carry the weight of upper body as well as of the other limb. Developing single leg strength is very important especially for sports like running. Thus for next workout try to stand on one leg for half set of the upper body moves and then switch on to other leg. These moves are very beneficial to prevent injuries as well.
- Off-center moves: Simple ways to incorporate these moves include performing a squat along with pushing fitness ball and that too with one arm. Practicing this move with focused and controlled manner increases the stability for perfect alignment.
- Twists and turns: Most of the muscle alignment is diagonal or horizontal. Thus rotations are always necessary to be performed. These movements will also help you with some real life activities like rotating while putting your grocery in car.
- Raising the incline: This incline doesn’t refer to that of treadmill. It means raising the bench while doing chest presses. For all muscle groups, intensity of stress required is different. Thus adjusting the incline means your all muscle groups are into exercising.
Changing exercise routines in every six months is a proven strategy. Thus get indulged in different types of exercises and achieve a perfect shaped and toned body.