Whopping cough, in medical terms also known as Pertussis. It’s a very dangerous disease that affects millions of adults and even small children every year. Whopping cough is a very contagious disease and it makes eating, drinking and even breathing difficult for the sufferer. It starts as a cough and eventually turns out into a severe ailment.
Want to know the causes of whopping cough…?
- Common cold
- Sinus infection
- Excess smoking
- Throat disorders
- Infections of middle ear
- Bordetella parapertussis and microorganisms Bordetella pertussis
- Infections through tiny drops of fluid from one person to another
Signs that show that you are a sufferer of whopping cough…
- Mild cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Nose bleeding
10. Loss of appetite
11. Low grade fever
12. Tears while coughing
Can I cure it within the comfort of home?
- Mix carrot juice, water and honey in equal portion. Consume this twice in a day is effective in treating whopping cough.
- Take 1 tbsp of radish juice with equal amount of honey. Add a pinch of rock salt and form syrup. Take it thrice in a day reduces the symptoms of whopping cough.
- Mix 10 drops of ginger juice with onion oil and 6-7 drops of almond oil. Mix all these and take it thrice in a day.
- Soak 8 almonds overnight. Next morning peel the skin of almonds and grind them. Now add 20 gm of sugar and butter in this paste. Have this paste in morning and evening as well for speedy recovery.
- Take a small size onion. Crush it and 3-4 tbsp of lemon juice in this. Now mix a cup of warm water in this and also mix 1 tbsp of honey. Consume it thrice in a day is considered as one of the effective solution of treating whopping cough.
- Take dry turmeric roots and powder the roasted turmeric roots. Now take ½ cup of milk and mix 3 gm of turmeric powder in this. Take it twice in a day.
- Take a medium size onion. Chop it finely and take out the juice. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of onion juice. Intake of this mixture after every 4-5 hours cures whopping cough in less time.
Whopping cough is a dangerous illness. Use these easy solutions to prevent whopping cough well in time.